A relationship is like a house
If a lightbulb goes out, you don’t buy a new house, you just change the lightbulb.
Unless that house is a lying whore
Then you burn the fucker to the ground and buy a better house with lights that you can fucking count on.
This took the best possible turn.
Artist Transforms 2-Year-Old Daughter’s Sketches Into Detailed Paintings
Canadian artist Ruth Oosterman collaborates with her 2-year-old daughter Eve to produce beautiful paintings filled with a combination of energetic, abstract lines and gorgeous details. For each piece, the young girl first doodles on a page with black ink. Oosterman chats with her daughter as she creates to get a sense of the ideas behind the lines. She then uses her own vivid imagination to transform the abstract jumbles into vibrant paintings of animals, landscapes, and portraits.
Painter painting in our land pictures of only white angels
Painter painting in our time in shadows of yesterday
Eartha Kitt - Angelitos Negros (1970 performance)
i got angry and made a thing.
As a cashier who deals with this shit every day, it’s nice to see that some people actually care about us.
I had no idea about the speed score thing :O
But if I can add on about being a cashier for a Pharmacy:
1) We’re required to have your name and birthday every time you come up. Don’t roll your eyes and expect us to remember you
2) Don’t mumble your name and birthday. It might be obvious to you, but it’s our first time hearing it so please speak clearly
3) The computers we use at the cash register are very basic and only tell us what prescription you’re getting. If you want to know your insurance info or change your info, you have to go down to the other end
4) When you’re dropping off your prescription, STAY. THERE.
There’s a LOT of information we have to go through, including your insurance, and we don’t want you yelling at us later when you come to pick it up and it turns out your insurance didn’t cover it and we couldn’t tell you because you were gone
5) Just please be patient with us.